Gippsland Local Services
Gippsland ArticlesGenerally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Gippsland site Articles, Login to create your Ads, Articles and Events in any Australian Town or City.
Got something to say? A Great Strategy is to create your content here first and THEN like it to your Social Media Groups. Get it?
Gippsland Photo GalleryA Compilation of network Member Photos tagged in Gippsland When you ad your Articles, Ads and Events you can Nominate your Photo to appear in a Gallery. Member Photo's will automatically Backlink to your Website or Social Media Services. Generally Visitors arrive from Search Services directly to the Photos and may click through to visit your Business or Community website. A Strategy to boost visitors to your website or service is to write Great Article and include your Photos in a Gallery
Singles and Dating
Gippsland Singles and DatingThe Make a Heart service is being developed by the Australian Regional Network for Gippsland Residents, you can also try our other Dating Services on this link for 18-25's and Seniors Dating 50+
Gippsland ChatRemember the days of the CB Radio? Not many do.. Old Style Chat Rooms accross your Town, State and Nationally.. A Free Service for Gippsland and a Place to Meet
The gippsland.guide Odd Spot
Interesting facts about Gippsland
Gippsland is a region in the southeastern part of Victoria, Australia. It is an area of diverse natural beauty, with stunning coastlines, lush forests, and picturesque farmland. Here are some interesting facts about this amazing part of Australia:
1. The region of Gippsland covers a total area of approximately 41,556 square kilometers, and is home to just over 250,000 people.
2. Gippsland is mostly known for its agricultural economy, with dairy farming and beef cattle production being the largest contributors to the local economy. The region also has a strong timber industry.
3. The famous Gippsland Lakes are a series of interconnected lakes and lagoons that cover an area of over 400 square kilometers. These lakes are a popular destination for boating, fishing, and water sports.
4. The Great Alpine Road, which spans 308 kilometers from Wangaratta to Bairnsdale, is one of the most scenic drives in Australia, and winds through the beautiful Alpine National Park in Gippsland.
5. Gippsland is home to the Snowy River, which was made famous in the iconic Australian poem, 'The Man from Snowy River.' The river flows from the Snowy Mountains in New South Wales down to the coast in Victoria.
6. The Tarra Bulga National Park, located in the Strzelecki Ranges, is a stunning rainforest area that is home to a variety of wildlife, including the rare Lyrebird.
7. Phillip Island, which is located off the coast of Gippsland, is famous for its penguin parade, where visitors can watch adorable little penguins return to their burrows at sunset.
8. Gippsland is home to several historic towns, including Sale, which was established in the 1840s and was an important port for the early settlers.
9. Lakes Entrance, located at the entrance to the Gippsland Lakes, is a popular seaside town that boasts a beautiful beach, fishing opportunities and many local eateries.
10. Those who love skiing can take advantage of the numerous ski resorts in the eastern part of Gippsland, including Mount Baw Baw, Mount Hotham, and Mount Buller.
The wonderful region of Gippsland offers up a unique mix of natural beauty, history, and culture that is truly one of a kind. No matter where you go in this beautiful part of Victoria, you are sure to find something that will amaze and delight you.